Thursday 12 February 2015

Being a spiritual medium

This is a gift I have had since I was a little girl, but I could never fully control it, it felt like it controlled me at times as I didn't have the knowledge of how to turn it on and off.  

Not long after we lost Mom I felt I needed something to get my teeth into, I started to go to a Spiritual development class. The class was amazing and I met some awesome people. I felt happy and at home right from the very start and step by step I build my confidence and dedication to spirit. I got to know my spirit guides, this is not necessary, but I feel very blessed to know them. They have become a big part of my life. I never feel alone and I feel like I always have someone to bounce a question off. I know to you non spiritual folk that must sound absolutely barking mad and if I am very honest sometimes I think its a little crazy to. 

I work very close with spirit, Its sometimes called "having a direct link to them" which means a lot of the time after giving a reading I don't remember a lot of what was said.  It's like it bypasses my memory, which is good for when I do a lot of reading one after another.

I feel blessed to share this special time with people and for them to feel safe enough to share there emotion with me. People will either burst into tears, look shocked or sit there totally amazed at what is being said. I always make sure to have a pack of tissues in my bag just in case they are needed. 

As a medium I have to be extremely careful how I say things to people. I don't predict, as this can really mess with people lives and they make there own future, I can only get glimpse of there past through spirit.

One of my big rules is never open myself up to spirit in a crowded place as the room can, quite literally, quadrupled with people (spirits) It feels like I am being suffocated. There are times when I have done this like when working in church. I then have to make sure all my protection is in place and ask spirit to talk to me one at a time. This works most the time, but you still do get the odd bossy person who just wants to have there say. If you are bossy in life you will be bossy in the spirit world. God help me when I am in the spirit world as I will never let anyone get as word in, I do love to talk lol

May angels watch over you always. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment