Tuesday 6 January 2015

Happy new year.

Hello you wonderful people. 

Happy new year to you all. I hope that 2015 will be an amazing year filled with love, laughter and lots of adventures, 

2014 was not one of the best years for us, we seemed to spend all year fighting off one illness after another, if it wasn't a tummy bug it was a cold and if it wasn't a cold it was something else, I just felt so sorry for my two kids but 2015 will be a better year. 



This is brilliant and so true, I am going to make this year amazing for me and my family.


OK I wrote all of the above on new years day, then I got a bit of a brain block and started to panic about writing the blog. I have a beautiful new laptop that I love and have been saying to the hubby "when I get a new laptop I can write loads of blogs" then as I said I panicked and thought "what will I write, will anyone give a monkeys what I write" then I gave myself a talking to. This blog is for me to document my thoughts and things that happen in my life so if other people don't like it or don't want to read it, that is OK with me.

New years resolutions....do you make them? And more to the point, do you stick to them? last year mine was all about de clutter the house. me and hubby have been together for 17 years in March and we have managed to accumulate A LOT of stuff. so it was time to get it sorted. we took so much stuff to the charity shop that I think I am on first name terms with most the staff there. but the house and attic are starting to look so much better and I don't feel the weight for the junk on me any more, we still have a way to go but I am so happy and proud for how far we have come. This years resolution is to sort out and print out all the photos we have, I love looking at and reminiscing about photos. I used to do this all the time with mom and I want my kids to be able to do that with me. so I need to print them out, we tend to use photobox for this and then I need to find some albums to put them in to make them look pretty. I am so looking forward to getting started with this. 

May angels watch over you always. X 

No comments:

Post a Comment